Citizen Test

    I am taking a quiz called "Could You Pass the U.S. Citizen Test?" for this blog. Before taking this, I already felt as if I could not because I heard from some people that the test is very complicated and that most people born in the U.S. could not pass it.  

    After taking the quiz, I got a nine out of ten. It was not that hard, but I also remembered that I did not have to take the actual test, so I just answered what I thought was right. Since I am taking an American history course, I also feel that I know a lot naturally and have already been taught the same American history and government questions since fourth grade. I also looked up how many questions are on the actual test. It said that the people taking the test are asked ten and need to get at least six right, but the questions are asked randomly out of 100, so I do feel as if this could be unfair, but that is just my general, very little knowledge, opinion on it. 



Comments